My Sister is Having an Affair with Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her? - naijanewstv.com.ng - Naija News, Jobs, Universities, Scholarships

Sep 6, 2018

My Sister is Having an Affair with Her Husband Brother, Should I Report Her?



Continue reading after the advertisement...



My Sister is Having an Affair with the brother of Her Husband in their Matrimonial Home

My Sister is Having an Affair with Her Husband Brother,

Please I need your advice. My eldest sister is married with two kids and her husband lives abroad.


The man do come home twice a year, sometimes three times and spends at least three weeks before he returns back.

I am a serving corper and I was lucky to be posted at the same state where my sister lives, she is living with her husbands younger brother who helps out with their business.

Please I need help, should I leave the house for them? My sister is sleeping with the guy. I sleep in the children's room and I have seen them making out in the sitting room but she didn't notice .

READ ALSO: My 15 Year Old Daughter is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do to Her?


Even if she wants to have an affair, it shouldn't be her husbands brother. Should I talk to her ? Please I need solutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | SITEMAP
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by naijanewstv.